If you are looking to start your crypto portfolio, whether you are based in the UK or abroad, here are the steps: its simple!
- Go to Coinbase.com This is an affiliate link, we both get $10 of Bitcoin free 🙂
- Create an account
- Add your Debit Card or Bank Transfer funds
- Verify your account with a photo and a form of ID
- Buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum or Litecoin straight from your debit card.
My steps to buying Altcoins, STRAT, IOTA, Ripple
To buy Altcoins such as , Ripple, Stellar, NEM, STRAT and many others, you will need to use an exchange.
- The exchanges I use are: Poloniex , Bittrex, and KuCoin.
- I would make a point of also joining the biggest and best exchange Binance
- Create an account with your chosen exchange. Verify with a form of ID and photo to be able to withdraw larger amounts.
- Transfer your Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum or Litecoin from Coinbase to your wallet address on your chosen exchange.
- Place a buy order on an Altcoin of your choosing.
And that’s all there is to it: it’s really quite easy. Once you have mastered these basic steps why not read my article on how to transfer Bitcoin out of Coinbase free from fees.