Getting in at the ground level of a crypto play can be the best opportunity to maximise gains and be part of the an exciting journey that can be both exhilarating and nerve wracking. The problem is there are so many ICOs to choose from so which ones do you devote your time and money to. These are the ones I’m backing and are well worth a look, so read on to check out my top ICO opportunities for January and February 2018.
What does Nucleus.Vision do?
Nucleus.Vision is an end-to-end technology solution that captures and provides previously inaccessible data to retailers and other ‘brick-and-mortar’ businesses through its proprietary blockchain and real-time sensor technology. It’s an Internet of Things (IoT) based system that connects retailers and customer in new and cutting edge ways.
How does it work?
In layman’s terms, Nucleus.Vision has created a propriatry technology that scans users phones when they enter a store. The IoT application then feeds this information into an intelligent computer program that delivers a bespoke shopping experience to that customer.
See the Nucleus.Vision system in action here:
Why its worth your investment?
- Nucleus.Vision has a live product ready for international expansion. Their IoT sensor technology is already live in 10 stores and is garnering an excellent response from retailers and customers alike. International retail brands, such as Giny & Jony in India, are already using Nuclues.Vision to deliver personalized offers to customers on their mobile phones.
- Its platform is based on Blockchain thus the flow of information and rewards is absolutely transparent for all stakeholders, no matter where they are across the globe.
- They already have global names on-board as partners: Vodafone, Intel, Radisys and more.
If, like me, you believe that the furture belongs to companies engaging with IoT, then this is a great blockchain company to check out.
My next top ICO for January and February is Zipper Global. Zipper is aiming to turn your phone into a blockchain powerhouse. There are many things to like about ZIpper’s project which I’ll go into later. But first…
What is Zipper looking to do?
- In Phase 1, Zipper will be a simple crypto wallet allowing everyday smartphone users to safely and easily manage their cryptocurrencies, private keys and digital identity.
- In Phase 2, and the most exciting for me, Zipper will enable access to core blockchain-based services such as peer-to-peer financial services, storage, and messaging in an easy and intuitive way – just like Apple’s services on iOS today. However, with Zipper the user retains full control of their identity, transactions and data.
See Zipper in action below:
Why its worth your investment?
- I like that Zipper are partnered with industry experts such as Jolla, Steamr and Nebulas – it adds credibility to their project and credibility is King in start up ICO companies.
- Zipper’s core team is comprised of former founders and executives of Jolla. These guys will know what it takes to develop a successful smartphone blockchain play.
- One thing I look for when investing in an ICO opportunity is community. If there’s no buzz, then the price will tank post ICO in the exchanges. Zipper has a buzz already and if you want to try before you buy why not check out their community on telegram at https://t.me/zipperofficial. At the time of writing this, they have nearly 1000 members.
Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services (TBIS)
My last pick for the new year is TBIS.
What does TBIS do?
TBIS solves a problem and its a big problem at that. Consider the fact that many large organisations need service level infrastructure to function: servers, routers, load balances, coolers and all other means of running their operation. Then consider the cost of having this physical infrastructure procured, installed and maintained.
TBIS are striving to create a robust decentralized network infrastructure that will encompass data centres and other network components. Using the power of blockchain technology, an enterprise level network infrastructure module can be condensed into a smartphone or a tablet. They are embracing the IoT to move into a decentralised future – and if your are a crypto enthusiast, technologist, futurist or just a general observer of the world around you companies like TBIS are at the vanguard of a brave new world.
Check out more about TBIS here:
Why its worth your investment
- If you believe, like me, that a decentralised, blockchain based future will be the way services will be provided as part of the IoT, then TBIS is a great opportunity to embrace this philosophy.
- Titanium’s Founder and CEO, Michael Stollaire has pre-existing links with a wide range of clients which will be leveraged for the TBIS client base many of which are blue-chip multinationals
- TBIS have a solid road map and team in place to deliver on what they have set out. They have currently smashed their soft cap on raising development funds standing them in good stead.
So that’s it for my January and February Crypto ICO opportunities. If you have any others, I’d love to hear about them in the comments below.
Crypto Coin Dude is a bitcoinist, altcoin lover and all round duderino.