Hi guys. Today, I’m reviewing a new crypto opportunity that I’ve just discovered. I think it’s a stellar crypto and could be an immense investment for both the short and long term. If you want to find out more about ArcBlock and why I’m loading up, then read on.
What is ArcBlock?
ArcBlock is an open source protocol that provides an abstract layer for accessing underlying blockchains, enabling an application to work on different blockchains.
That sounds pretty cool, but what does this really mean?
If we consider Bitcoin to be a first generation blockchain, Ethereum to be a second generation blockchain, ArcBlock is what will be the third generation of blockchain. A cloud based ecosystem to developed decentralised apps.
What ArcBlock is looking to solve
There are many issues that blockchain tech faces. Many of which that once solved will lead to a few key players in the crypto-space becoming global entities.
ArcBlock are taking on these issues which include:
- POOR PERFORMANCE – Bitcoin is designed to handle seven transactions per second, and Ethereum can only handle a few more
- NOT CONSUMER FRIENDLY – Today’s blockchain applications are built for the few tech whizzes who know how to use them, rather than mainstream consumers
- COST – The extremely high cost of using blockchain technology is a major barrier to mainstream adoption. It also limits developers who need the flexibility to build free services.
- LACK OF FEATURES – In reality, however, blockchain technology is still in its infancy. Most blockchain services lack rich features and don’t have a mechanism to encourage the community to contribute to the feature stacks.
How Arcblock is destined to be the next generation 3.0 Crypto
ArcBlock is aiming to solve all the major problems related to earlier cryptos through its revolutionary new design.
It will be a platform service, rather than a standalone software package or set of APIs. ArcBlock and cloud computing will be combined to deliver a new user experience. It will provide services, components, and applications.
The ArcBlock platform service isn’t a standalone creation. It’s developed by the entire ArcBlock community. ArcBlock’s introduction of the Open Chain Access Protocol enables open connectivity over multiple blockchain protocols. Developers will have the freedom to evaluate blockchain protocols, and even switch back and forth between them.
The Open Chain Access Protocol makes it easy to implement new blockchains as the technology evolves. It eliminates the platform lock-in issue and enables applications to run on multiple blockchain fabrics.
Check out ArKblock below
Why ArcBlock is an opportunity not to be missed
When I evaluate ICOs, I always consider two main themes. I identify if the crypto is a real blockchain tech or if it’s vapourware. If it’s a solid play, then your initial investment grows. If it’s someone trying to cash in on the blockchain name by providing nothing new, then it’s a non-starter.
ArcBlock has the blockchain credentials and hallmarks of something which could be truly huge on a global scale.I think it will be massive! The key strengths of the platform, that win me over to parting with my cherished Eth for the ICO, are
- It’s been built for the tokenised economy which will continue to grow over the next few years.
- It has a focus of being optimised for the best user experience
- Built for the cloud
- Built with an open standard.
- ArcBlock has a massive following and is backed by heavy hitters such as The Linus Foundation, Guojin Capital and IBM
- It provides an ecosystem for the development of decentralised apps and it is this feature where the future of blockchain lies!
And that’s my review. If you think this one could be for you, then I would recommend checking it out as soon as you can. You can head over and check out the ArcBlock website or view their whitepaper. Feel free to share this post using the social share buttons below and stay tuned for my next installment.